Friday, December 12, 2008
















Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. It is the only time of year I sing the correct words to any song. There is no excuse not to know Christmas songs. Most important watching my little one grow up. Tonight was her Christmas dance recital. It was absolutely precious. Sawyer was a little nervious before she went on. Her Aunt Cathy brought her a gift and she was to nervous to open it before she danced. After Sawyer had danced all jitters were pushed aside. It was highly entertaining to my sister and her BFF Jessica. Most of the children were just a riot to watch.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Sharyl! Hey - it's Tricia Madsen. Just peeking in to your cute blog. Your daughter is so cute! Funny how this blogging world reconnects everyone!

Angie said...

I remember it as you know all the words to all the songs!! You were always singing girl! Cute pictures of your girl.

Cathy said...

Sawyer was awesome, I just love that girl. I got footage of her recital on my blog and of the cute little misfits.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're posting!! Sawyer was so great in her little performance and the whole show was nothing short of thoroughly entertaining!!! :) I loved every minute of it!

Valorie Johnston said...

Yeah Sharyl...
I'm glad you finally updated your blog... Your little girl is adorable!...